British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says. Anyone have a tank that they don't trust to hold water anymore and can't get rid of? Not like, shattered glass or as though it's gonna fall apart, just can't hold water. I am not looking for anything right now, but I'll be moving June 1st and looking to upgrade my leopard geckos tank and figured this was a great place to find a new tank for him! I'm a bit of an ahead-planner. Looking for ground space rather than height. No filters/hood required, I'll probably need to wrestle together some sort of chickenwire mesh top for it on my own, lol!!

Thanks for reading. Post or PM me. :)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
awww.. i just gave my perfectly fine 29 gallon out for free!
Anyways, might wanna checkout bcreptileclub.com?

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Just like the title says. Anyone have a tank that they don't trust to hold water anymore and can't get rid of? Not like, shattered glass or as though it's gonna fall apart, just can't hold water. I am not looking for anything right now, but I'll be moving June 1st and looking to upgrade my leopard geckos tank and figured this was a great place to find a new tank for him! I'm a bit of an ahead-planner. Looking for ground space rather than height. No filters/hood required, I'll probably need to wrestle together some sort of chickenwire mesh top for it on my own, lol!!

Thanks for reading. Post or PM me. :)
I have a 30 gallon that is unsealed, but other wise in great condition. Its yours for 15 bucks :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
IPU Burnaby had a few used tanks marked as being for reptile/terrarium use only. They were right by the door when I went there yesterday. Think they were around $30, but good-sized.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have 10 or 20 lol... what size do you need, I have 5g upto 40/45g deep for cheap

·
Registered
126 Posts
reptile tank

If you are willing to pick up here in North Van I have a 33 gal tank only(slow leak) that you could have for 10.00.

call me at 604 761-6761

1 - 7 of 7 Posts