British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you read this thread
http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?p=28352&posted=1#post28352

I bought these from one of the forum member for $2 each.. i don't mind you raising the price on me... but I definitely want these back

Please.. if someone could help me out.. i already bought 3 canister filters, 2 T5 fixtures and going to pick up a 55gallon tank from Canadian Aquatics just to breed these guys.. i only have a sole survivor.. please help me out!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
sorry sent a pm but forgot to tell you what it was about....Fraser valley tropical fish has dwarf parrot fish for $3 and they also have double red or triple red apisto....again sorry for your loss

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
I think I just given up on apistos! I will definitely give those parrots another shot!

I cant thank you more than enuff... i will be heading out there to buy those parrots again!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Just make sure you tell them you want the parrot at the white rock location, cause they have them at the cultus lake location, and they'll get them there within a week then you go get'em. Pm kirkdgxp or farmerbill

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I'm not sure which one is a closer location!
But anywhere else you've seen this? Hate making road trips, as I just hurt my neck at work yesterday, and someone broke into my car that now I dun have a cd deck to listen to music =(

·
Banned
409 Posts
Next week I need to pick up an order at Patrick's and could drop them off to you there...too bad because I am leaving for Richmond today to meet H5N1, Shrimpgirl & Charles....if you PM me before 9am this morning I could meet you at #9 at 12:30PM

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DARN!!! Sorry to have msised your message, would of jumped on this and picked up 10 =(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts