British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've check out at leave 5 petstores ranging from Richmond/Vancouver to BBY to see if there are any DP that I can pick up w/out any luck at all.

If anyone can point me to where I can pick up some or have them privatly FS, please do let me know.

Thanks

Nick

·
Registered
549 Posts
The two females i've gotten from fraser aquatics both had internal parasites... I'd treat them right away!

My females wouldn't eat bloodworm and would bearly eat live worms.... Hard to get medication inside of them to deal with the problem.

My female is slowly wasting away and there isn't really anything more i can do for her....

Right now i've got her on prazipro... Re doseing every two days.... I don't think she's going to pull through though....

: (

My male that i got from aquariums west is in good shape though and getting bigger all the time....

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Well ICY, i got Kirk to bring some from abbotsford to whiterock, i'll be heading to white rock to pick em up on tuesday, if you like, let me know how many, I can grab em for you as well~ I live in Richmond also

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^awsome! I will let you know tomorrow, I will be picking up a tank and depending on the tank size I will let you know. When do you need to know by?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I would say before tomorrow afternoon, as I need to ask Kirk!
It won't be certain until I can get a hang of him!
And I also need you to be ready to get them in asap, because they will be transferred from abbotsford to whiterock then to richmond, so it ain't going to be fun for those guys, and if you can't get it right away, it won't be good for them to be put in the tank and then caught again to transfer to you~

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
aww... how much are you getting it for?
EEEEEEK.... Don't strangle me!
HAHA I thought you were looking for dwarf parrots!
Anyways, fraser aquarium has some when I last check!
But Richmond center occasionally has it, I can let you know the next time I see them there! But i would definitely check out fraser, as last week when I went, they had quite a few different puffers and all in clean water... but that's not always the occasion :(

·
Registered
636 Posts
Call Rogers aquatics. They are sponsors here. They're located in Delta, definitely not a long drive form you.

They're on 120th street and between 84-88 Ave. I saw 2 in there but I don't know if they're gotten any more lately.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EEEEEEK.... Don't strangle me!
HAHA I thought you were looking for dwarf parrots!
Anyways, fraser aquarium has some when I last check!
But Richmond center occasionally has it, I can let you know the next time I see them there! But i would definitely check out fraser, as last week when I went, they had quite a few different puffers and all in clean water... but that's not always the occasion :(
*strangles*

lol ok, i will check them out sometimes =)

thanks!

Nick

·
Registered
64 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts