British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, I am looking for dwarf/pygmy cories. Preferably Corydoras habrosus because I have one already but might also be interested in C. hastatus or C. pygmaeus. Looking for around 6-10.

I am close to Richmond, Burnaby, and New Westminster.

Pointers about where they're being sold are also appreciated. :)

Thanks, Debbi

·
Registered
341 Posts
My fishy friends has them, I know he is in mission, but if someone else is going there you may be able to get them to pick some up for you!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip. I will keep an eye out for anyone going there. In the mean time, I'm still looking if anyone wants to sell some of their pygmy corydoras.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
April's got pygmaeus and one of the other kinds that starts with an h. She's on Dunbar near 41st.

I have pygmaeus and they are a lot of fun. They also seem to eat diatoms. I wasn't expecting that. A couple of them like to school with my rasboras periodically. They're quite sociable, very different from bigger corydoras as they don't seem to sit around on the bottom of the tank.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

the only thing detering me from getting them is driving out to mission. though aprils aquarium has them also. located in vancouver.
Yes, Mission is a bit far...and thanks for tip.

April's got pygmaeus and one of the other kinds that starts with an h. She's on Dunbar near 41st.

I have pygmaeus and they are a lot of fun. They also seem to eat diatoms. I wasn't expecting that. A couple of them like to school with my rasboras periodically. They're quite sociable, very different from bigger corydoras as they don't seem to sit around on the bottom of the tank.
Thanks for posting in this thread and the other one about the cories, Morainy. And for the clarification about which species she has. :)

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Same here. I picked up pandas two weeks ago. The healthiest and stressed-free pandas I've ever gotten.
Pandas are really cute. But they tend to not be as hardy as other corys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts