Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know where I can pick one up?
I went to Canadian Tire awhile ago.. on No.3 Rd in Richmond, they said they don't carry them, and I couldn't find them, but I was told they do carry them by other members before, so I didn't make another trip out there today to find some.
So I went to HomeHardware today... I asked.. the guy didn't understand what I'm talking about, so he made me repeat myself 5 times.. okay, idiot, find someone that speaks english please, if you're in a hardware supply store, I expect you to at least know your own products. I can find it online, but they SAID they don't carry such a thing!

Soo.. instead of making any more trips wasting my time, please tell me someone :( my oscar doesn't like his bestfriend anymore... i need to seperate them!

·
Registered
916 Posts
What size piece do you need? I have some scrap pieces I use for the same reason. Can save ya getting a whole piece,maybe.:)
bill

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
I bought mine at home depot. A big sheet like $14.99. Go to the back of the store at bridgeport richmond, it is at the very end and in small shelves.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought mine from Revy. They may not understand egg crate, IIRC sold as light diffusers.
I told him it wuz a light diffuser, he says we don't have that! I know they do cuz the website says so... either tell me it's sold out or they don't carry it at the location.. seriously? can't they speak some normal english and know their products? It's that simple!
Anyways, I think I'll be making a quick trip to Rona.. i PRAY they have it!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need maybe a 2x2? or less!

Anyway, is homedepot in Richmond closed down?

Should I go try Rona?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the offers and help guys!

Found it at Rona.. as I have my convict in a mini 2gallon tank =( I couldnt bare it no more!

They were pretty much the ONLY people that understood me right away, so guided me to the right aisle, and as I wuz looking, I didn't know the guy wuz following me just to make sure I found what i needed!
=) Now i have more than enuff.. i think i can even make my own betta barrack with so much materials! LOL!

Thanks again

Mods, please close, thanks!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wanted black, Home Hardware's website has it, not the store since they're all idiots! but way too costly, $32 i think for a sheet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.