British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for these, also if someone can tell me if eleocharis belem and Eleocharis acicularis 'Mini' are the same thing? Because I know April is getting in some mini ones but I don't know if they're the same.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Isn't the Eleocharis Acicularis mini dwarf hair grass? Eleocharis belem is probalby just hair grass.
Well they have different scientific names ... hair grass is E.acicularis, so E.acicularis is dwarf hair grass. Belem might be japanese dwarf hair grass according to google.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In my experience, they grow up to 5cm.

Will UG grow emersed? I would love to trade some UG with you if they can.
They do grow emersed. That's how they were sold in the tropica containers. However now my ug is already submerged I'm not sure how you're going to make it go back to emersed though?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looking for these, also if someone can tell me if eleocharis belem and Eleocharis acicularis 'Mini' are the same thing? Because I know April is getting in some mini ones but I don't know if they're the same.

As far as i know -yes, it was commonly called Belem, Tropica now markets it under the true scientific name

·
Registered
308 Posts
They do grow emersed. That's how they were sold in the tropica containers. However now my ug is already submerged I'm not sure how you're going to make it go back to emersed though?

That's fine. My Glo and DHG 'Mini' are all under water before, and they are doing great emersed now. If you want to trade, please text me when you are ready, or if you forgot my number I can text you. I can meet you up at king george station like last time.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's fine. My Glo and DHG 'Mini' are all under water before, and they are doing great emersed now. If you want to trade, please text me when you are ready, or if you forgot my number I can text you. I can meet you up at king george station like last time.
Messaged you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.