British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
hey, frank might have something like this if i remember correctly.

His screen name: jiang604

HTH

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
o_O
i looked all over for breeder boxes and found nothing like that... that is awesome. if you mannage to find some PLS PM ME as i would like 2-4 of em depending on price

the ones i got either a: had nets which ended up getting holes bitten in them overtime and i had escapees or b: the float-in kind which my acei were able to suck fry through the slits in when they were very young, so i had to keep it in a net. both of these kinds got rly dirty often from being right under the light they get alot of algae.
this type would solve all of those issues.

ive also been looking for a good egg tumbler (one of the ones that has stacking trays so you can have different types of eggs separated, or different batches from diff parents etc)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Aaron,

I will PM frank and see if he has any of if he can point me to where I can buy one from.

Mferko, I will let you know if I find out where to buy them. As for the egg tumbler, I am sure you can make a home-made one easily. Google "DIY egg tumbler", you will find lots of info.

-----

if anyone else has any info on this, please let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
636 Posts
no problem Rakesh.. The DAF has settled very well btw.. so much so we're thinking of getting him a mate :D..

Anyhow if Frank doesn't have any and if you ever want to arrange a group buy for this particular product or something similar I'd be interested in 1 or 2 units.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Rakesh there's a group order being arranged on tankspiration as we speak. The quoted cost is around $15.00 CDN. Sounds like a fair enough deal. Frank is around the Vancouver area.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
They work excellent I like mine a lot

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
there is no way to get the breeder box at that price and due to some recent events I don't think I will be making any group orders. Sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 19 of 19 Posts