British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for fluval 3 plus suction cups so I can stick the filter to the glass. Bought a used fluval plus without suction cups.
Anyone know where to get some?

Thanks, Clint.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Big als online, the stores don't seem to have stock but order online, pets and pond seems to be the cheapest so far thogh

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
You might check with King Ed's , Last time I was there I noticed they have an area with a ton of filters and parts, maybe they have something there that will work

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You might check with King Ed's , Last time I was there I noticed they have an area with a ton of filters and parts, maybe they have something there that will work
Thanks, can I have the address please?

Clint.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
if you cant find anything in the end you can go to a home depot type store and buy suction cups for like 2 dollars for a package of 3 and just use aquarium silicone to stick them to the filter... just a thought. i did that for an egg tumbler i made

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if you cant find anything in the end you can go to a home depot type store and buy suction cups for like 2 dollars for a package of 3 and just use aquarium silicone to stick them to the filter... just a thought. i did that for an egg tumbler i made
Another good idea thanks.
Gonna try to look for the part first though. If not, I'll try the idea you gave me.

Thanks, Clint.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haven't had any luck with finding these items.
Can anyone help please? :)
I went to Pet Smart Langley and Roger's.

Thanks, Clint.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still Looking....

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Finally found some at Rogers :)
For those who are looking for some he still has a few more I believe :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.