Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello:

We need to upgrade from our Nano to a Fluval Spec. 5 gal. to keep the fish happy!

Does anyone have a Fluval Spec 5 to sell?

thanks!
Jessica

·
Registered
76 Posts
Someone was selling a 6g fluval edge for $80 a few days ago, not sure if it's still available or if you're interested in that one. It also came with an extra set of leds. But Im guessing you want a taller tank!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
OP wants 12G of fluval edge.

I was selling Fluval edge 6 gallon with 12 gallon LED back in OCT. However since I forgot where i store the original LED, it will only come with the 12 gallon led. I still have the tank as it sit in my storage and I am still asking for 80 dollars. (I paid 120 for the tank and another 70 dollars for the LED.)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for your replies everyone. After a bit of research, it seems the fluval chi is limited in its use as the fish can't school properly - not a long enough swim, and the water flow is too strong for a betta.

Outsider: what colour is your edge ? and how are the LED different?

thanks!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thanks for your replies everyone. After a bit of research, it seems the fluval chi is limited in its use as the fish can't school properly - not a long enough swim, and the water flow is too strong for a betta.

Outsider: what colour is your edge ? and how are the LED different?

thanks!
Fluval Chi is great for Shrimp! I have 39 in mine with tons of space for them to breed.

Cheers,
Sean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.