Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I need a double stacker for two 33gallon tanks. Tanks' foot print:
36'' x 12''

For trade:
I have a pair of speakers: Dynamic Audio Pro Poly Series 1901
Crystal clear sound! They have 12" woofers 4" mids and 2" tweeters and a 3" port. Liquid Cooled
Max Power 125 watts
Frequency response: 43Hz to 26kHz
98db/watt
Variable level control
8 ohms
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Dynamic-Audio-Sp...em&pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item19bb127ba2
( above link shows same model speakers. I will add my own speakers' pics soon. )
And an ClairTune amplifier to drive the speakers.
I could pay cash, too, if not interested in the speakers and amplifier.
Please just let me know if you have the double stacker and a tank.

Thanks.

·
Registered
126 Posts
33 gal stacker

I have a 33gal and stand which would fit a 25 gal underneath (30" long) so you would just lose 5 gal capacity. All yours for 100.00. (tanks included)

Fishbait 604 761-6761

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would really prefer a double stacker for two 33g tanks, metal one would be better. Now. I have a 33g tank sets on a desk, another 33g tank is on floor, all running with fish.
The 33g which is on the floor has a small crack at a corner and siliconed, will get rid of it if I got a double stacker and one more 33g tank. Thanks Fishbait anyway.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I will sell this setup if you're interested...

·
Registered
286 Posts
i've got a plain wooden double stacker for 33gallon tank that i had a member here make for me and a couple 33's around.

i was running two 33gallon planted CO2 setups that i tore down

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Sargasso for the offer and pic of your set up. If I don't have two 33gallon tanks, I would by your set up. Now, I need a double stacker to load my 33g tanks and save some space.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.