British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As title states... Looking for glass inflow/outflow pipes. The filter is an Eheim Classic 250 and for the tank I maintain at my workplace... where the budget is tight (implying that I have to pay for it myself and can't claim it as expense lol).

Hoping someone has some here so that I don't have to order from eBay!

Best,
Dou

·
Registered
415 Posts
As title states... Looking for glass inflow/outflow pipes. The filter is an Eheim Classic 250 and for the tank I maintain at my workplace... where the budget is tight (implying that I have to pay for it myself and can't claim it as expense lol).

Hoping someone has some here so that I don't have to order from eBay!

Best,
Dou
cracks me up!
Not the part about being in need and what have you... but the budget comment. That just made my day

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cracks me up!
Not the part about being in need and what have you... but the budget comment. That just made my day
Haha budget is always "tight" when it comes to these things. I'll post a photo of the tank when I remember to bring my camera to work =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
373 Posts
Just wondering if you ever managed to find one locally? I'm looking at doing the same thing on my tank. (If you found a store selling them for a good price, please share :) )

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just wondering if you ever managed to find one locally? I'm looking at doing the same thing on my tank. (If you found a store selling them for a good price, please share :) )
Have not =(... Just going to ebay it when I have a chance... but the tank looks okay for now so I am just delaying haha.

·
Registered
373 Posts
If your order from China, try a site other than eBay. Maybe Ali Express, Banggood or Wish has them. I've heard that other websites' stuff arrives quicker than eBay stuff now. Canada Post has really made buying from China through eBay a pain :(
Waiting 4+ months for stuff just sucks...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If your order from China, try a site other than eBay. Maybe Ali Express, Banggood or Wish has them. I've heard that other websites' stuff arrives quicker than eBay stuff now. Canada Post has really made buying from China through eBay a pain :(
Waiting 4+ months for stuff just sucks...
Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know about those sites and most likely I'll give it a try... from your latter comment I am assuming they dont ask Canada Post to deliver haha.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I think they do but it might be handled differently. Some of them may route through a different country first so it comes into Canada as from somewhere other than China.
All I know about the other sites is that a friend said they got something from one of themthat was ordered recently in about 3 weeks and is still waiting for eBay stuff from November :(

·
Registered
447 Posts
Try Pat from Canadian Aquatics.He had some awhile back.

Reactions: Dou
1 - 10 of 10 Posts