Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for any Invasive species (freshwater) around the world
Looking to get a pair or more for bio project

Thank you

778 968 7320

·
Registered
754 Posts
Would you care to give us a little more information on what exactly you plan to do with them? If we knew what your project design was we might be able to help you a little more

·
Super Moderator
2,108 Posts
I think any species of fish/invertebrates we have, including gold fish are invasive species when released into our waters, streams, and lakes.

Even if the fish die it may be a host of other 'things' that may attack our local plants and animals/environment.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Want something invasive get marbled crayfish. They never stop and Crays have invaded a few local lakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the help guys, I ended up getting some Channa limbata's from a local member. Although not the Channa argus, they share similarities and traits that would be interesting to research on. For anyone interested I am looking for their diet patterns and limitations (what they refuse to ingest). They have been known to be aggressive but I want to put that to the test and see if there are any species of fish foreign to them that they will not be interested in consuming

1 - 11 of 11 Posts