British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Looking for japanese ricefish. Open to all varieties!
April’s Aquarium has Daisy ricefish right now. They had the Japanese Medaka ricefish, but due to shipping issues, they didn’t survive. Follow up with them regularly to see when they will get more. T’is the season for them

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
April’s Aquarium has Daisy ricefish right now. They had the Japanese Medaka ricefish, but due to shipping issues, they didn’t survive. Follow up with them regularly to see when they will get more. T’is the season for them
Thank you so much for the tip! Will definitely contact them to see when they'll have them in stock ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think Roger's has some in quarantine as well. Not sure what species as its just labelled as Japanese Rice fish on the fish list.

·
Registered
35 Posts

These are what Roger's has for sale. $6.99 each. They are not Medaka but similar ricefish called Javanese ricefish. Oryzias javanicus

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's ok I understand :p. We chatted a while back. Do you have any of the pearl galaxy fry? or just the Daisy Rice Fish ones?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
For the Daisy's Ricefish I only have fry at the moment.

For the white galaxy ricefish I actually have some available now.

Sorry for the messy photos but you'll see the parents of the Daisy's rice fish in there as well as the white galaxy rice fish that are up for sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts