British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, im looking for longfin calico, super red, green dragon, blue eye, albino and silvertip bristlenose. Im interested in one of each type so if you have a few of the varieties available that would be a huge plus. Im also looking for mosses, or really any interesting plants that will grow on driftwood!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Guppy George has them.Great guy to deal with.

Reactions: guppygeorge

·
Registered
573 Posts
i have some bnp long fin silver tips. 10$ ea 2inch/ 20$ ea 3x 1.5inch+

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Guppy George has them.Great guy to deal with.
Thanks Jody. I do have both the super reds and green dragons but I have almost completely sold out of any juvies over 1 1/2-2". I am trying to keep some for our VAHS auction in April. I do have a friend who has lots of the Silvertips and I believe he has some green dragons. I will check with him and send p.m.'s to both coppercloud and liquid_krystale

·
Registered
277 Posts
i think that plumberboy was also selling juvenile plecos recently....

·
Registered
560 Posts
Thanx. Yes, only about a dozen LF albino's left. Nothing sexable, but 2"-2 1/2" including fins. Lotsa sexable reg fin assorted bristlenoses left. Pm me for lousy pics.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Very healthy plecos.Bought 4 from Chris and are growing fast.Best price around.

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Thanks Jody. I do have both the super reds and green dragons but I have almost completely sold out of any juvies over 1 1/2-2". I am trying to keep some for our VAHS auction in April. I do have a friend who has lots of the Silvertips and I believe he has some green dragons. I will check with him and send p.m.'s to both coppercloud and liquid_krystale
I talked to my friend, Kerry. Some of you may know him from Fantasy Aquatics. At the moment he has lots of silvertips available ...both long and regular fins. I have sent p.m.'s to both coppercloud and liquid_krystale..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd also be interested in purchase groups of each Green Dragon and Super Red's in the future. Would prefer LF if possible. If anyone has any in the future please add me onto a list or direct me to someone in Canada that I can arrange shipping with to Alberta :).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.