British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for L144 plecos.

Willing to pick up.
Will pay for shipping on reputable breeder.

I love these plecos and would like as many as possible.

Prefer over 2" but will take what I can get, must see parents if under 1.5"

Tragically lost my big male last week.:(

(borrowed image thanks)

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
how much? how big do they get? can they live with african cichlids like a normal bristlenose pleco?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yo Pat,
PM me, I want some. Or call I will be on Annacis island this morning so Its closer to you than I normally am.
Russ 604-765-2784

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Unfortunately I'm not available during the week days. I've been breeding these guys for a while now and usually when I post it up on the site they fly right away and then there's a back order and wait list so that's why I haven't been posting them up. However, I will have some more available now. I'll give a count tonight and will let you all know how many I have remaining and their cost. The price will be close to the albino Lonfin BNs I've got for sale but will know for sure later tonight. If you'd like some, please PM me. Thanks
________

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
So I did a count and I've got lots. I think I've got 3 different clutches so there's a large range in sized. PM sent for all those who PMed me.
________

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm still looking, 2" or up pls. If anyone has a pair $$?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Pat's L144's are super nice. He sold me a pair a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I had a canister malfuntion (my fault) and killed them and now I have tiny little ones.
I'll second that. I got some from Pat probably a year ago and they are around 3 inches now, happily swimming in a 72 gallon hex. Now if I could only get them to produce babies :D

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pat's L144's are super nice. He sold me a pair a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I had a canister malfuntion (my fault) and killed them and now I have tiny little ones.
at 1.25" they are way too small still for my tanks, I would love to set up a grow out and buy them all from him but I am forbidden to set up anymore tanks.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll second that. I got some from Pat probably a year ago and they are around 3 inches now, happily swimming in a 72 gallon hex. Now if I could only get them to produce babies :D
Wanna part with them?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Before I even answer that, the people who have seen that tank will tell you that there is no way any pleco is coming out of there without tearing the tank apart from top to bottom and for me to do that, it has to be worth a lot of money :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts