British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am looking for leopard frog Pleco. If you are selling your Pleco and within driving area ( not interested in shipping) please message me your price and area and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately he is out of babies at the moment. He was the first person I contacted. Really nice guy and great person to deal with

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello
im also looking for L134s. if anyone have for sale or comes across someone whos got. pls let me know. Anywhere on Vancouver island or on mainland. cheers =)

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Unfortunately he is out of babies at the moment. He was the first person I contacted. Really nice guy and great person to deal with
My friend got the last ten (10) that he had...Beautiful plecos......And you're correct, he is "A really nice guy and great person to deal with." If you want some REALLY nice "high-end"plecos and have some extra $$$$$, he has some beautiful L-046 Zebras that he is selling at a very fair price :cool:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do have some l46 babies that I got from him. Really hardy fish. Now I have extra tank I am thinking of putting other type of Plecos like queen arabisque, gold spot, leopard frog or anything small but colourful pleco

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I do have some l46 babies that I got from him. Really hardy fish. Now I have extra tank I am thinking of putting other type of Plecos like queen arabisque, gold spot, leopard frog or anything small but colourful pleco
Have you tried Spencer Jack? I know that for ages, he had wild leopard frogs and his list this week also has gold nuggets. Shipping with Spencer Jack isn't too expensive and you have the option of airport pick up(cheaper) or Fed Ex direct delivery

Cichlaholic.com - Fish Lists

I've ordered quite a few times from Spencer Jack when there I couldn't get what I was looking for locally and he has been 100% reliable

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've never bought outside of lower mainland. I don't know the steps on how to order out of Canada. Which papers is required or which fish needs to be quarantined.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I've never bought outside of lower mainland. I don't know the steps on how to order out of Canada. Which papers is required or which fish needs to be quarantined.
He is in Winnipeg so just place your order and go to the airport to pick up when the tells you to or pay more and wait at your front door

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I have some L260 that are bred from wild stock but I am working out of town until Jan 13. If you are interested PM me.
Wow nice. I remember buying those locally for $80 plus each! Wild caught of course. Congrats on being able to breed them. With local bred fish, they should transition any tank nicely.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am still looking for more leopard frog. I want to get more from local breeders because that means the fish is already used to bc water. Preferably females but might be interested in male too

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I ordered some but I need to get more for my cousin. He is looking to breed them too. He wants to see the fish in person before purchasing. He is willing to pay higher than fish value for the right fish

1 - 20 of 21 Posts