British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, I want to buy a large four foot tank between 75 and 90 gallons. I don't see many for sale used these days, but my top choice would be an acrylic tank.

Thanks!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still looking for a 90 gallon aquarium. Just got back from an extended international work trip and it's time to give my Africans a bigger home.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a 75 gallon tank with custom stand (with removable face panels) that you can have for free. PM me with info if you want pictures via text.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Boxing day is coming up. Petsmart usually sells tanks + stand for as low as 50% of the original price. They got a 75g package and 120g package.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still need a large 4' tank (thanks for the replies so far) but now I am also looking for a 60-72" setup.

Trying to avoid multiple tank syndrome here, but I'm picking up 13 wonderful looking cichlids and synos tonight from ATC. The plan is to have a 4 footer in the kitchen and a 5-6 foot show tank in the living room.

Which Petsmart has the 120 gallon?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a 75 gallon tank with custom stand (with removable face panels) that you can have for free. PM me with info if you want pictures via text.
Huge thanks for the tank!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts