British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 7" or larger red tailed catfish. Other catfish might be considered. Hopefully someone has got one that's getting to large for there tank :) he will be going in to me 360g with my aro because he's so darn messy haha

Jason
604-518-o2osix
Txt prefered

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Looking for a 7" or larger red tailed catfish. Other catfish might be considered. Hopefully someone has got one that's getting to large for there tank :) he will be going in to me 360g with my aro because he's so darn messy haha

Jason
604-518-o2osix
Txt prefered
RTC tankmate for Goldie!?

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,311 Posts
I've seen one eat a arrow before

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've seen one eat a arrow before
Haha yea I've seen some videos of rtc do that but I haven't seen or heard of shovelnose do that. I'm starting to lean more towards the shovelnose

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Haha yea I've seen some videos of rtc do that but I haven't seen or heard of shovelnose do that. I'm starting to lean more towards the shovelnose
I think it'll be pretty hard to swallow Goldie. Unless the RTC is 2.5-3 feet long.

I think someone is giving away a 18 inch pangasius catfish online. on Facebook.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey man, I just got back from the states and picked up 2 red tail catfish, they are about 2" if interested..I can grow them out if you need them a bit larger, I will attach some pics

Let me know

Thanks

Edit: how do you attach images, for some reason it is not letting me right now

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,311 Posts
yes go with a shovelnose they just lay there lol

Reactions: MEDHBSI

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,311 Posts
what did you get?