British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
.... New-ish/inactive account, consistent defending of said user with robot-like responses (I'm going to pick some up on pay day!)... Pasts posts indicate that he looked into a free tank and also got upset with someone else. I got a strange feeling about this one lol. Some thing fishy indeed...

·
Registered
683 Posts
.... New-ish/inactive account, consistent defending of said user with robot-like responses (I'm going to pick some up on pay day!)... Pasts posts indicate that he looked into a free tank and also got upset with someone else. I got a strange feeling about this one lol. Some thing fishy indeed...
Same suspicion. Oh the irony. I actually contacted this person about his wares. Suffice to say I will definitely not be buying.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I really hope someone would have better stuff to do with their time than to stoop so low for some nickels and dimes haha some people... :lol:

On the topic though, there are a couple classifieds posts with pretty nice hardscape that you might be interested in. tony1928 and guppygeorge had some nice pieces when I was looking for driftwood as well.

I have had 0 luck finding hornwood by the way... Manzanita would be easier to source. Bien is selling a whole bunch of nice pieces.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I bought sand off him without issue

Reactions: Some Thing Fishy
1 - 15 of 15 Posts