British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the title says, im looking to set up a display quality tank like you may see in a fish store. Not super big but no smaller than 16 x 16 x 16.

Edit: doesn't need to be cube but cube is nice

·
Registered
329 Posts
I got one is about 15.5x15.5x15.5 Rimless Starphire glass(Same type of ADA uses) Cube tank. It used to have back chamber but I have removed it. That is the reason you can see there is still some silicon left on the bottom of the tank(3rd Picture) which after putting substrate in, you would not be able to see it. You can also try to remove the rest of them off but it takes a bit of time. It does still require cleaning as I didn't do much cleaning after shutting down my nano reef.
I am asking for $80. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got one is about 15.5x15.5x15.5 Rimless Starphire glass(Same type of ADA uses) Cube tank. It used to have back chamber but I have removed it. That is the reason you can see there is still some silicon left on the bottom of the tank(3rd Picture) which after putting substrate in, you would not be able to see it. You can also try to remove the rest of them off but it takes a bit of time. It does still require cleaning as I didn't do much cleaning after shutting down my nano reef.
I am asking for $80. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a rimless 93 gallon cube for sale. It's 30x30x25.
Im interested in something with a stand though

·
Registered
74 Posts
I do have the stand, although it has been taken apart, I also have some custom shaker style doors that go on the stand.

Here's the tank and sump. I just finished vinegar bathing the whole system so it's ready to go.

Pm.me if interested and I can give you more info.

Dunc

·
Premium Member
4,021 Posts
I do have the stand, although it has been taken apart, I also have some custom shaker style doors that go on the stand.

Here's the tank and sump. I just finished vinegar bathing the whole system so it's ready to go.

Pm.me if interested and I can give you more info.

Dunc
This is a well made tank and was a real stunner when it was set up, would highly recommend having a look. Bump for a nice guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts