British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, So I lost my male ALBINO and I was just putting out the broad statement of "Bristlenose pleco" because I would like to see what people have to breed with my albino female. Any suggestions on cool looking offspring?

Rocky

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hope you can be patient, it took me some time to get the BN's I was looking for. I finally got the 144s I have been after for at least 1.5 months.
Your best bet may be to get some youngsters and grow them out.
It seems like adult males are hard to get with any BN variety.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hey Rocky. Hard to teach young people patience these days. Must be the growth hormon in the food :)

Try Ursus Sapien for a few juvenile. He may be able to take a good guess at from their behaviour.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I got my male albino bristlenose pleco from Steve (rescuepenguin). Maybe he has one for sale? Send him a pm :). And his wife is Bettagirl I believe? So if Steve is busy and doesn't pm you back you can try pm'ing his wife :)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Steve may be MIA, I sent him some msgs but havent heard back. Maybe I got the wrong email address somehow. He definately said he had some for sale.
Try Ibenu also

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hey Rocky:

Get a few and ask for a mix. A got a false albino and one with a very intersting pattern. They are small but very cute. I had two in my 2 gallon wall aquarium and 4 in my 30 gallon. All doing well.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
i got one from aquariums west the other day (actually 5, i think 4 are silver tip tho) this one tho has very small gold spots all over him, looks quite shiny almost like a real gold flake embedded in it. he's already bristling up, any idea what kind he is?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts