British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so my betta's just had babies and I didn't really want to make them a barrack system until my boyfriend offered to make it for me since he has nothing to do and he's good with making these things. :D

We looked at the price for everything if we were to get everything new. and YIKES!:eek: it was too overpriced for us to handle!

So please tell me if you have one of the followings lying around in your homes and is willing to give it to me for a reasonable price!

The blue represents the store prices that I've checked, so if you know other stores that sells them for a cheaper price, you can also let me know!

-Magnetic Drive Pump(150-200GPH) $60
-Drippers(need at least 90+) $20
-UV Sterilizer(9Watt) $118
-5-10Gallon tank $15
-Bio Balls $13
-Fully Submersible Heater (50-100W) $22
-Multiple small pieces of driftwood to decorate their individual tanks(2.5gallon tanks)
-Hagen's Master Test Kit $70+
-Carbon pads/Filter Pads $10+each

They might all be inexpensive, but trust me, they all add up along with other things we need to get in stores like PVC pipes, gutter, sump, light strips etc...! :(

So please PM me if you have anything from the list!

THANKS A LOT EVERYONE!!

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
i have a heater good for a 10gal tank you can have for 15 bucks if you pick it up (not sure if its 50 or 100w, its one of the two i think, was keeping my 10g at 82 degrees with the knob less than halfway to full)
i have a small air pump too, 10 bucks if your interested. $20 and u can have both.
pm me if you are and would like my addy and phone #

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have 2 10 g with some heater's and stuff that might still work all for $10. light's don't work for sure. tanks hold water just emptied most of it out of both.

·
Registered
387 Posts
hey i have a magnetic drive pump i think it pumps 220ish GPH i can probs sell it to you cheap. like 35-40? and i have some pvc piping too how much would you need?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts