British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a colony of mpimbwe or moba frontosa....not particular about size. Can anyone direct me to where I can get them...I'm in Surrey, BC.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Locally will be really tough to find. Check out Spencer Jacks Web page. He's in Winnipeg and ships to Vancouver no problem.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey Bro, burundis didn't work out for you? Best way for young adults is Spencer Jacks if they have stock like JB said. Otherwise, LittleAfricaAquatics.com. He has some in stock with other variants as well. I'm currently looking for fry and his quote for shipping is $85 up to 50ibs to YVR. After a 6 month search, I'm almost there...I will have 12 F1 fry that are genetically diverse by the new year :bigsmile:.

Piece of advice if you are going this route: ask yourself, would you be happier if you had (blank) variant of front/gibs rather than what you are about to buy? make sure you chose what you really want and go in 100%.

Good luck bro!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh the Burundis I got from you is in my nephewsleep tank.....he loved them so much and he is 9yr old so I gave the while bunch to him for Christmas. So I have an almost empty 180 gal tank running.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts