British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just putting this thread out there and seeing if anyone has otto catfish. Looking for like 1-2.

Thanks Rocky

·
Registered
318 Posts
not sure about ottos form other members...but think April has some at her store...and Island pets store has them i think..both sponsors of our forum...also north america aquarium and king eds usually have them...but gotta be careful with ottos..they are sensitive to water conditions and all...make sure they are well fed too because some pet stores for some reason dun feed them enough

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I went to King eds today. Had Notinnnnnnnnnnnn :( but Yeah just wondering if anyone here was selling them or giving them away.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Ottos

Roger's Aquatics on Scott Rd. @ 81st in Surrey- Delta almost always has Ottos - around $2. good size - not 'babies'.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I was at Island Pets Unlimited in Burnaby at 8:00pm they still had some left

·
Registered
664 Posts
lol good question I don't know, just know I seen them there lol

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah I bit the bullet and bought it for 3.99 at IPU. I asked if they matched competitor prices but they said only on equipment. Which I was kind of like hmmmmmmmmm...okkkk

·
Registered
318 Posts
make sure u feed them well...if theres not enough algae...feed them algae tabs..or blanched vegs(cuke..zuch..yada)...sometimes at the some lfs, the ottos are starved not well fed(not saying IPU are not feeding them or anything) but it happens...sometimes its a reason why they dun last too long(on top of the water parameter sensitivity)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts