Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Hobbyist.

I am looking for a paintball CO2 system: preferably a regulator, CO2 tank/stand, and possibly a solenoid. This is for an ADA Mini M tank system. Please pm me with details/pics/price. I am not looking to spend a fortune.

Best Regards,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
Going to be hard to find a used paintball tank system. I think I saw a aquatek paintball regulator here last year. Most people use normal regulator with the cga 320 to paintball adapter. With the fall of Canadian dollar it is going to cost a arm and leg to buy regulator from state.

Next option would be buy hydra aquatics co2 paintball Adapter from amazon.ca (https://www.amazon.ca/HYDRA-AQUATICS-CO2-Paintball-Adapter/dp/B008ZAAP2K) than use the fluval co2 88 co2 set than buy guardian 20oz paintball tank from Badland paintball. (I think the tank is about 30 dollars with 8 dollar fill up.) Personally I have 2 set of this thou it is really annoying to turn on and count the bubbles every morning.

·
Administrator
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the info Outsider. I appreciate the insight. I'm still looking......

·
Administrator
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Dou.

Do you have any specs on the regulator? I am very unfamiliar with paintball regulators.

Best regards,

Stuart

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
It says for the disposable cartridge, I don't think it work with paintball tank. (At least not refillable paintball tank.) I think it is more like the fluval co2 88 or tropica co2 nano system regulator that You will need the adapter to work with paintball co2 tank.

Base on the set picture I find on google, it is indeed like fluval co2 88.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.