British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
i bought one back in the day from island pets then i sold it. was a very nocturnal fish and never came out only at night . very aggressive too. good luck on the hunt for them
it always seems when you want a fish you can never get one. then when you don't care our want one there all around every were

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we have one @ my work in a 180 with a bunch of other fish ..i always wonder what that little bugger is doing all weekend. So I want to get one for my new 55G

·
Registered
491 Posts
sweet looking fish. there's a store in chilliwack called animal house, I knwo they sell the spotted green puffer, maybe they can order?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet looking fish. there's a store in chilliwack called animal house, I knwo they sell the spotted green puffer, maybe they can order?
ive actually attempted what you have just said :). thanks for your suggestion though. It seems to be a very hard puffer to find. Johnny is right..when something is rare to find here..all of a sudden someone has tons.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well im waiting for a member to build me a stand to match my bigger tanks. then I want to paint the back of it black. + i bought the filter for it. AC110. So now im on the hunt for this puffer. He would do soo good in a 55. I have on here @ my work but he's staying right put. Id love to have a baby.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I like the black backgrounds... ever since I saw your tank with the red substrate I want to do that with my next tank (when I get one)... I'm sure that tank is gonna look kick a#@ when your done setting it up!!!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya but do i trust those guys..i saw that 2 today. i was on the prowl "hard" haha.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts