British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered the above items through Amazon that were out of China, been waiting a couple of months now and was just informed they were lost in the mail :rolleyes: and will issue a full refund.
Wondering if anyone has scissors they may want to sell. 604 772 0423 text or PM.
Cheers Laurie

·
Registered
127 Posts
I ordered the above items through Amazon that were out of China, been waiting a couple of months now and was just informed they were lost in the mail :rolleyes:
Wondering if anyone has these they may want to sell. 604 772 0423 text or PM.
Cheers Laurie
Shrimpette has the long tweezers

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Text message sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
It probably will come.. i ordered things from china and those took 3 months to get here (oct rcd in dec and some jan) - no tracking Packages ordered from Korean buyer - Amazon Dec 1 didnt arrive until Mar 1. I'm still waiting for one more package. There is a problem with canada post or canada custom. Huge delay. Normally it would take 2-3 weeks. Non fish items

·
Premium Member
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmmmmmmmmm! guess what showed up today, yes that's right the scissors I ordered. :rolleyes: From what I heard it's when the item gets to Canada is when the delay starts, I checked it out and found out the scissors arrived in Canada Jan./17. Apparently stuff can get delayed in customs for several weeks. Acceptable "not" :p

·
Registered
415 Posts
Always the way buddy. Figure it's a lost cause and do something about it and right when all hope is lost....POW!

our useless customs comes to the rescue...or something.

next comes the for sale ad :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts