British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 4th try relaunch (3rd Try at a planted tank).
I have spent too much on plants and soil from my previous failed attempts.

Can any one provide a helping hand and willing to donate any plants to my 10g tank
low light
no CO2 used
HOB filter
currently bottomless

if anyone willing to offer some ADA (half used) i will be eternally grateful or if you are selling to me half unused. i'm happy to buy off you

sincerely
sad hobbyist

·
Registered
447 Posts
Send me a pm.I can you some next time I trim.Sorry I just gave some away.Give me some time to grow more.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I've got stainless steel mesh available.

Also, I may be able to find some ADA soil for you as well. Fire me a PM if you're still interested

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my Gosh/ MyKiss
thank you so much

Pm'ed you also.. thank you community
I've got stainless steel mesh available.

Also, I may be able to find some ADA soil for you as well. Fire me a PM if you're still interested

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Dawna

That's awesome; very kind of you. I got duckweed so i may pass on the salvinia.
do you have any Moss though? i see you have shrimps as your profile. would you have any moss balls?

I got some salvinia minima that needs thinning if you want. Located in east van

·
Registered
674 Posts
Thanks Dawna

That's awesome; very kind of you. I got duckweed so i may pass on the salvinia.
do you have any Moss though? i see you have shrimps as your profile. would you have any moss balls?
No I dont have any moss balls xD sorry!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just wanted to add a comment on how I love that the community is so giving and supportive of new enthusiasts. High five to everyone!

Reactions: rain2

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all who gave a helping hand and advice to re-establish my tank again. Thanks PeteAce; Jousters: Dawna

@Jouster; thanks for the moss you gave; I'm still looking for more moss; i mounted that bag of moss you gave me on 1 wall of my tank but need more

anyone else can assist?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Liquid; can't support moss ball. my tank base is not big enough. I was more of looking for free flowing moss like x'mas moss or java moss to float in the water column so it gives some sort of a shade for the shrimps
but thank you for the offer and response.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts