Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for the following
-36-48" T5 double light strip (or something that can have marine-glo bulbs in it)
-350 watt heater submersible any brand
-48"x16" or larger stand

I have things for trading but I highly doubt that it'll be what your looking for.
Thank you for those of you who have helped me out thus far.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump.......

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump..........

·
Registered
870 Posts
Hi

I have a 36" T5 High Output double bulb Light fixture.

The brand is USA Current Nova.

It is brand new, still in box and never used.

It includes saltwater bulbs and Coralife bulbs. Coralife ColorMax bulb is never used and a Coralife 6700K bulb that was used for 2 months.

I have a receipt to proove date of purchase.

All for $100.

I also have 240 W heater Ebo Jager and a 150 W heater

If u have a 150 W heater, i'm willing to trade

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
I highly recommend that instead of one big heater (that could malfunction and "boil" your fish), use 2 smaller ones (if one malfunctions, the other will shut off, and the smaller one will not have the power to do too much damage - heat-wise).

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I highly recommend that instead of one big heater (that could malfunction and "boil" your fish), use 2 smaller ones (if one malfunctions, the other will shut off, and the smaller one will not have the power to do too much damage - heat-wise).
totally agreed. I once had a big heater malfunction on me and it killed most of my fish.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I have a coralight 2 bulb t-5 that needs 2 bulbs .you can have it for 20 bucks if interested. Also have a bunch of heaters you can look through.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.