British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to setup another Pleco tank. Hoping to find a group of 10-14 juvies to start out with.

Ideally I'd like something a little less common. Not interested in BN unless they're super reds.

Thanks all. I can be reached by PM, or by text at 778239884six

·
Super Moderator
5,270 Posts
Contact Charles at Canadian Aquatics if you want wild stock. Otherwise one of our local hobbyist probably could help with a group of young adults.

Best regards,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Contact Charles at Canadian Aquatics if you want wild stock. Otherwise one of our local hobbyist probably could help with a group of young adults.

Best regards,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoping to source them from a fellow hobbyist. Charles has fantastic stock, but most of his WC plecos are a little bit out of my budget for this tank

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
Patrick has l66 babies and i have a group of l201 gold spot, both stays small and both are good for breeder tank and still budget friendly.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
I have 4 plecos I bought from Canadian Aquatics I'd like to re-home. They are
Black with white spots and stay under 4 inches. I'd have to check his website for the exact name and get back to you.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have 4 plecos I bought from Canadian Aquatics I'd like to re-home. They are
Black with white spots and stay under 4 inches. I'd have to check his website for the exact name and get back to you.
Would be great if you could get back to me with a name. Potentially interested

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.