British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for Red cherry shrimp for $1 each, and i want 10 of them this friday, pls give me a pic of it and pm me ~~ thank you:)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
You should look at the current ads, as you're asking an awful lot for $10.

Not to be rude, just giving a word of advice.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Not to be budding in, but I thought Red Cherries were going for a dollar each here? He is not talking about CRS (in case you got confused) :D

cowvin, you should be able to find some. There were lots of people selling their cherries about a week ago. I guess you missed out on them. Good luck with your hunt.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya, i have pm a person before , but i cant meet him. So now i need to get another seller which is in Richmond close to the Canada line station~~

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I meant he was asking alot of them to post him a private ad, with pictures, whilst they already had their ads up.

And yes, last week there were TONS of advertisements. There is one currently open where he hasn't sold the cherry shrimps either, so all he needs to do is check in with that gent in Cloverdale. http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2405

Not to be budding in, but I thought Red Cherries were going for a dollar each here? He is not talking about CRS (in case you got confused) :D

cowvin, you should be able to find some. There were lots of people selling their cherries about a week ago. I guess you missed out on them. Good luck with your hunt.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I meant he was asking alot of them to post him a private ad, with pictures, whilst they already had their ads up.

And yes, last week there were TONS of advertisements. There is one currently open where he hasn't sold the cherry shrimps either, so all he needs to do is check in with that gent in Cloverdale. http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2405
oh! that makes sense. My bad :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts