British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I know....I dont have time to go, I rather pick up from a fellow member that has it cleaned and might just have it sitting around

·
Registered
327 Posts
that and it is illegal to destroy fish habitat.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Byrne Road and Marine Drive landscape supply; really, really, nice bags of sorted, coloured (colored in the Excited States) bins and bins of higher end graded rocks.......and I've suggested sponsorship to them, and forwarded the note to a moderator.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have some very large smooth ones, most are 1 foot across some 1 foot across and then only 4 inches thick, But all big, are you only looking for small ones? (All smooth and rounded these ones)

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Byrne Road and Marine Drive landscape supply; really, really, nice bags of sorted, coloured (colored in the Excited States) bins and bins of higher end graded rocks.......and I've suggested sponsorship to them, and forwarded the note to a moderator.
It's called Northwest Landscaping Supplies. I bought a bunch of Mexican Bowl Rock to set up my 125 gallon and they gave me the few round river stones I picked for free. If you don't lots, just go and get some from them, lo sai.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
that and it is illegal to destroy fish habitat.
i dont think removing a couple rocks is destrying the habitat , what is destroying the habit is the idoits who dump pollutants down the drains ..which ends up in our creeks and streams ... :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts