British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i got my 180 G , have 2 strainray , 1 tiger , 1 silver arow , and couple parrot, want add 1 more flowerhorn, should okie ?
any one know about that ? :confused:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
stainray?.... need one of those for my laundry

I think it would be fine depending on the temperment of the fish

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
i have always been under the impression flower horns r best on their own. they r very aggressive. i would not risk my other fish by adding a flowerhorn. i am sure there r more suitable companions

·
Registered
668 Posts
It's a risk for sure but it depends on the flowerhorn. From experience, I never seen or owned a mellow flowerhorn

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
but i saw on you tube have alots can stay together with strainray and arow with flowerhorn too,,,,,,,
my strainray have almost 10" and arow have 15"....
but thks for everyone ....

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
It is not impossible but chance of peaceful is very low. You just have to prepare for the worst when they don't work out.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
but i saw on you tube have alots can stay together with strainray and arow with flowerhorn too,,,,,,,
my strainray have almost 10" and arow have 15"....
but thks for everyone ....
strainray ? i guess u talking stingray , better dont try, Fh may kill ur stingray, i have that happen before the Fh bit off the stingray the eye, and even the tail too, and depending ur Arow how big , but even okie, not 100% safty forever, from you-tube u saw the Fh i guess from the smallest baby ,until grow fully size stay together ,they knew each other, so less chane to fright, otherwise , u may loss ur fish one day but dont cry! good luck!:)

·
Banned
340 Posts
Flowerhorn Is A Really Amazing Fish But FH should be keep by himself in order to reach his Maxumim Protential and Beauty ! On the other hand, FH is really Aggressive so u dont want him to get hurt or hurt ur other fishes by accident!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.