Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!

I am looking for shrimps that I can hopefully breed so that I can eventually have them in all of my tanks to keep the algae in check. Also I am looking for swordtails, male or female, I am hoping to cross breed them with my platys.

I am on a bit of a tight budget, so any good deals would be awesome... Also if you have any of the above and other fish that you are needing to "re home" I am open to packages! I enjoy giving difficult animals a comfortable forever home where they can finish a happy life in a good place...

thank you :eek:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Good luck on your search for the above livestock, there was an ad up here in the classifieds cant recall(plant section?? don't quote me on it) where some member was unloading swordtails cause they had a lot.I would also consider keeping platies and swordtails apart and not pursue breeding, any hybrid offspring would not be worth keeping(deformed bodies,odd or off colors,etc) and may not survive.Just my thoughts:)

·
Registered
584 Posts
got lots at Fantasy Aquatic. might be a little out of your way though....

Hi!!

I am looking for shrimps that I can hopefully breed so that I can eventually have them in all of my tanks to keep the algae in check. Also I am looking for swordtails, male or female, I am hoping to cross breed them with my platys.

I am on a bit of a tight budget, so any good deals would be awesome... Also if you have any of the above and other fish that you are needing to "re home" I am open to packages! I enjoy giving difficult animals a comfortable forever home where they can finish a happy life in a good place...

thank you :eek:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just checked the address, it's on the way to my parent's place... :) going shopping this weekend!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.