British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a 2.5 to 3.5 inch flagtail , if you have one for sale , or have seen ANY NICE ONES, In lfs let me know ...thanks

:cool:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Fraser aquarium has em! Just a few small ones around 4"
They got for $50, one down side is.. the two i picked up few weeks ago, had cloudy eyes or wutever it is.. it's still there... it's like a white dot under the eyeball!
I went back yesterday to see how the rest is doing, unfortunately, they're all kinda like that.. and the rest has what I call a broken tail! The black lines that's horizontal on the orange tail are all broken, it makes it looks like a pokadot tail instead!

Anyways, I'm searching too =) hope someone seen some!

Since I did fish shopping on my two days off

Roger's Aquatic - none
IPU Richmond - none
Petsmart Surrey - obviously none
King Ed's - none

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Btw Juice, I've asked Pat if he could order any in before.. maybe if we have enough people who wants em, he might~ =) Maybe give him a push also?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
ya i dont just want one , it has to be high grade fish like the one in my 210 ? im real picky ...lol :D

http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?t=720
=) Yah.. i have one thats bright orange tail, with dark red fins, but darn he's tiny! And that cloudy eye thing still isn't gone =(

btw... I don't jsut want ONE neither! LOL! I want a dozen!!! but can't afford to house a dozen!!

Somebody, lead us where to find some nice ones!! :(

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
btw juice.. just noticed... you call it feng feng!! HAHHAHA =) cute name.. but it's fei feng

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
=) Yah.. i have one thats bright orange tail, with dark red fins, but darn he's tiny! And that cloudy eye thing still isn't gone =(

btw... I don't jsut want ONE neither! LOL! I want a dozen!!! but can't afford to house a dozen!!

Somebody, lead us where to find some nice ones!! :(
well ive never had cloudy eye issues , but im assuming it was from bad water ? so maybe due daily waterchanges like 30 % add some salt and keep water pristine ? it may clear it up , or google is your friend [email protected]! ;)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
well ive never had cloudy eye issues , but im assuming it was from bad water ? so maybe due daily waterchanges like 30 % add some salt and keep water pristine ? it may clear it up , or google is your friend [email protected]! ;)
Its the place I got it from that had terrible water conditions! Didn't know till my wifey brought it home! One of them is kinda clearing up, the other isn't!

Well, my water is next to perfect at the moment, just hope it pulls through!
No clue what that white dot in the middle of the eye is, i just pray it's not a worm inside the eye :(

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
OH WOW! You got another big flagtail? Got pics?

Sigh.. i asked Pat once, he said he did get in some once, but I guess fei feng's aren't too popular! sigh...~~

·
Registered
742 Posts
I was at Rogers the other day. They have 3 or 4 small ones. About 3-4". I can't remember the price though.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I went there 2 days ago, saw absolutely none! As this is the main fish I'm looking for! Lets keep looking... goooooo jkam... please travel all over lower mainland for us please =)

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OH WOW! You got another big flagtail? Got pics?

Sigh.. i asked Pat once, he said he did get in some once, but I guess fei feng's aren't too popular! sigh...~~
what ?? you are on this site all the time ?? search my posts my friend :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
what ?? you are on this site all the time ?? search my posts my friend :rolleyes:
=) Yes.. whenever I'm bored!

Trust me.. having tapatalk on both my BB and Iphone will not take you away from this site LOL!... now for the search!

·
Registered
742 Posts
I went there 2 days ago, saw absolutely none! As this is the main fish I'm looking for! Lets keep looking... goooooo jkam... please travel all over lower mainland for us please =)
They're under the planted tank with the denisonn barbs. In the tank with the anubias. Positive they are there because I pointed them out to my girlfriend.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts