British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
I saw some recently. It was either King Ed's or at Fish Addicts. Maybe try give them a call.

·
Banned
797 Posts
I picked up a 3 incher from NA Pets, but kind of pricey, around $90-100 with taxes thrown in. I'd be interested in getting a couple more if you go ahead with a group order Mike.

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
They are pricey. I looked on an order sheet . I considered but have to get a bag of
About 10 .
But could've done for less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Well 10 cm and about 60.00. But order deadline just passed. Spencer may be quicker. And I have to order 12 .
If it falls through I'll
Check the next
List

·
Registered
1,430 Posts

QUOTE=aprilsaquarium;1223786]Well 10 cm and about 60.00. But order deadline just passed. Spencer may be quicker. And I have to order 12 .
If it falls through I'll
Check the next
List
Almost 4" not bad let us know in in for 3-4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

QUOTE=aprilsaquarium;1223786]Well 10 cm and about 60.00. But order deadline just passed. Spencer may be quicker. And I have to order 12 .
If it falls through I'll
Check the next
List
Almost 4" not bad let us know in in for 3-4

[/QUOTE]

I've located some in the states. 3.5-4 inch flag tails. Only $30 each which is quite cheap for the size. Shipping and exchange will add to the cost.

I'll let everyone know if I am able to find some. Spencer might be a good option as their shipping cost is relatively low if our order is over $250.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll let you guys know once I've located some. Most likely won't be ordering from the states... Just too much time and effort to pickup at seatac.

I'll wait for some local sources or Spencer.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm potentially down for the group order if the one I am trying to get falls through.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I went to king eds today and picked up a 4 inch flagtail. Ju mentioned it was from their most recent Brazil shipment. 25 came in and 22 died. This was their last one that they were going to keep but convinced them to sell it to me. Quarantined for 3+ weeks already so should be fine.

I won't be organizing an order. Only have one tank now!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.