British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dent on the right side on my hood and I need someone to bang out the minor bow in the hood. The shops are not being reasonable with me... the car is a 2008 Honda Civic.

feel free to PM me or call me at 604 218 1063.
Thanks,
Zach

·
Registered
600 Posts
aquaman's the man...... i've been to his workplace but i'm not sure if he does autobody repair though. pm him.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Nice! Glad I pointed you to right direction. I'm going to his place tomorrow for fishy stuff.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Consulting could be a whole new career for you, Aquaman. Sell your knowledge, not your back! ( I just figured this one out and I'm only 59!)

·
Registered
147 Posts
LOL..... Was a small alighnment problem with the hood. I used to do bodywork but am pretty much unable to now.....I give good advise though...Cheap even :).
i hear ya bud. its a tough job. i was looking for pretty much a repaint and some minor surface rust repair. any recommendations?

·
Registered
546 Posts
My brother just had a "mobile" guy get rid of a dent on his front corner panel and the guy did a FANTASTIC job! Comes to where you are, does the job and seems to really know what he's doing - can't ask much more than that!
I can't remember how much my bro's job cost, but it wasn't too bad considering how much the shops will charge you for that kind of work. I'll ask him for the number later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts