British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just asked the staff at IPU today, found out that they no longer carry the stingray stand, at least the black one that i want, because something to do with Big Als!
Anyways, anyone know where I can find one? Really want the black 48x18 stand! Or if Grant can lead me the way.. as shipping cost is quite a bit if I order it online!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
48X18 is for 75 and 90g

i was actually looking for 48x12
anyways, doesn't matter, I ordered it on bigalsonline instead, thanks anyways though!

·
Registered
743 Posts
did you still get the free shipping on orders over 35$ as well as the 15% discount for BCAQUARIA?
I was thinking of ordering something but the deal seams too good to be true on larger items.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ofcourse not, when you find the stand on the site, you'll see below the price stating additional weight charges!

The stand was $139.99? I think, and after tax and additional shipping charges, then subtract with our discount! Ended up to be $175, but hey, I think it's a great deal that I don't have to run around like an idiot constantly asking everyone and keep getting the same old NO as an answer~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts