British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a bag of new or used 3M Tan colored sand. pm me if you have any or know where to get it.

TAN colored only.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I think Kolewolf had some for sale a while back. Don't know if he still does but you could ask him.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I remember seeing it. I think it was either sold or he wouldnt part it out.

I'm also aware that steeles in Surrey has some sand but they don't have TAN color.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Something tells me he might part out depending on the amount you're looking for and you'd probably have to siphon it out of his tank.

I tried Steeles too. They only have the strange colors I.E. "plum" and whatnot.

How much are you looking for?

I may have half a bag unused if that though...

·
Registered
636 Posts
Ah wait. My bad, if it is 1 full bag you want, the only other member I can think of that might have some (used) is BCbigwolf.. That's where I got mine.

Before the crash I also remember reading that you might get lucky and find some with Pool Supply companies if you phone around. There was one in Burnaby but I just can't remember the name.

It's a tough search but really nice sand. Gives off a cool orange glow under most lighting.

HTH.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i have a bag already but i want another bag because want a deeper substrate for my FRT to dig in. I'm gonna call around tomorrow.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Best of luck. Most retailers would have put it on clearance too, so by far your best chances of finding a good deal.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I am stopping in at Ideal Pool in Surrey today, If they have it I will add to thread. I am just going for pool sand myself.
I wouldnt mind a bag for one of my 75 gals though, let us know if you do find a retailer.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I have a couple buckets unopened, willing to sell as full buckets only. Pm me.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I might be interested, but I can't take a full bucket (50lb). if someone wants to split half with me, let me know. I don't know how much it costs yet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.