British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Canadian Aquatics occasionally makes em/sells em. But they seem to sell out quickly. Pm him maybe. Two terra cotta saucers siliconed together with a hole cut out, has worked well for me too.

·
Premium Member
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Canadian Aquatics occasionally makes em/sells em. But they seem to sell out quickly. Pm him maybe. Two terra cotta saucers siliconed together with a hole cut out, has worked well for me too.
thanks I'll give Pat a call.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Yes, that cave is specifically from Charles/Pat. Not sure if they have any more. My other caves are mostly from plecocaves.com which are caves that Brantley Berry sells. With the exchange the way it is now, it might be easier/cheaper to get from Angel Fins. Caves

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have got all of mine from Ken's fish, mail order in the states, no problem over the border. There is a fellow in Victoria making breeding caves and condos, you can check out his ad on Used Victoria, under pets/fish. They are made of slate, siliconed together, I have a bunch, very good quality.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Pat has some.I was just there.

·
Premium Member
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I plan on grabbing some from Pat when I'm out that way, in the meantime I ordered some square and rectangular ones from Angel fins.
Thanks everyone for the help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts