British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking for a friend, does anyone know where to get vampire crabs (any subspecies)? Preferably in Lower Mainland but she can also travel. Thank you.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi,

I am ordering a bunch from Aquariums West in September, but no ETA on arrival. Feel free to let your friend know they may join my order.
Ive only ever seen purple and bicolour vampires, but they told me they get red devils too.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I ordered some disco crabs, they're very similar (might even be the same, the names are all over the place lol) to what your friend is after. They'll arrive today (Wednesday) if they get shipped :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
I ordered some disco crabs, they're very similar (might even be the same, the names are all over the place lol) to what your friend is after. They'll arrive today (Wednesday) if they get shipped :)
Please give us an update on this. I might buy from you instead. I believe disco crabs are bi-colour vampires.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
They didn't get shipped :( I will try again when I place an order with another vendor in the next few days. I'll keep you updated!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts