British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
White clouds will be harder to get as time goes on! No longer permitted to import into bc! Some are still getting through but as time goes on not permitted. Also weather loaches! Apparently they are as much of a risk to the environment t as those nasty snakeheads! So the Canada customers concluded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
678 Posts
White clouds will be harder to get as time goes on! No longer permitted to import into bc! Some are still getting through but as time goes on not permitted. Also weather loaches! Apparently they are as much of a risk to the environment t as those nasty snakeheads! So the Canada customers concluded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what you're saying is someone should get a few couple hundred gallon tubs and start breeding ;)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I got mine at King Ed's. They have them as feeders. They grow up just fine :bigsmile:

And I think Noah's Pet Ark has them too. Last time I was there they had a full tankful and they had some cool gold white cloud mountain minnows too

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Hey George, thanks for hooking me up with the minnows! It was nice meeting you. Sorry didn't chat too long, had to beat the rush hour traffic.
Thanks Ken...it was nice meeting you as well. I always enjoy meeting new BCAers :D No worries about not having time to "chat"......thanks for making the effort to come to my home and pick up the minors...enjoy :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts