British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to great suggestions and generosity of BCA members my fish wish list is getting smaller - here's the update re-posted.

I am looking to fill some specific gaps in my fish room - my preference is locally raised fish. If any BC Aquaria folks have these species they want to sell or trade, please PM me, there is no rush ... thanks

I am looking for:

(African mbuna) Pseudotropheus acei > adult females, 3 - 4 of these or juveniles 6 - 10 of these
(African mbuna) Pseudotropheus demasoni > adult females, 6 - 10 of these
(Corydoras) Corydoras paleatus - Mottled / Peppered cat > young adult or adult, 4 of these
(Corydoras) Corydoras virginiae / Miguelito corydoras > juvenile or adults, 3 of these

I have for trade:

(African mbuna) Labidochromis caeruleus > juveniles, 20 - 25 mm - 1 - 1.25 in
(Plecostomus) Ancistrus temminckii / regular fin Silvertip BN varient > juveniles, 20 mm - 1 in.
(Freshwater Angels) Pterophyllum scalare / Golden Marble X > juveniles, 20 mm 1 in. body size

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great ... I have make a trip to see Eric. Sounds worth the trip.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've got aggie double red juveniles about 5-6 of them that are ready to sell. Let me know if interested.
Cheers Russ

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reply Russ - I sent you a PM

·
Registered
277 Posts
thanks Charles! Speaking of....the real viejitas I picked up from you have bred!! it turned out to be 2 m and 1f and i've got about 20 wigglers from her first batch!! The aggies look to be 2 males and the third is not an aggie but I haven't been able to identify yet... love these apisto-mystery fish....!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sooo just putting this out there... My demasonis just gave birth to 28 lil babies. They literally just started free swimming and still have a bit of an eggsack :). Ill prolly put em all up for sale when they get a bit bigger but figured id make you aware anyway, more then willing to part with some!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the update ... keep me posted. It's a species that would like to have as part of my collection.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thought I'd supplier an update to this older thread

Still looking: (African mbuna) Pseudotropheus acei > adult females, 3 - 4 of these or juveniles 6 - 10 of these

Found thanks to rhennessy (New World Cichlid) Apistogramma agassizii > 1 male, 3 females

Found thanks to Kyuss420 (African mbuna) Pseudotropheus demasoni > adult females, 6 - 10 of these

Found thanks to Sea Horse Finatic (Corydoras) Corydoras paleatus - Mottled / Peppered cat > young adult or adult, 4 of these

Found thanks to Mike from Craig's List (Corydoras) Corydoras virginiae / Miguelito corydoras > juvenile or adults, 3 of these

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.