British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im really in need of this fish! i have been searching for about 6 weeks now and have yet to come across anything that has caught my eye!

With that being said; i will pay a very reasonable amount for a high quailty Oscar!

Feel free to PM or call me at 604 218 1063
Thanks,
Zach

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Red/tiger no good zach?
To bad pam beat you to the punch on my other terror, he was a stunner!
Good luck on the search!

Alex

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
i know!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh :eek:
I'm not sure if that GT is going to work out in my tank. He's super good looking, but there is a lot of fighting going on. If he doesn't chill out in the next couple of days he's probably going to have to go.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure if that GT is going to work out in my tank. He's super good looking, but there is a lot of fighting going on. If he doesn't chill out in the next couple of days he's probably going to have to go.
what size tank do u have him in and what are the tank mates?
i want to make sure the same thing wont happen to me!

if things don't work out i will most likely take him off ur hands for u, if u like.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Did he get agressive?
Whats you other biggest fish?
Cause in my tank he never got that chance to push anyone around....

If you want you can come get the smaller one and zach can have the bigger one, zach pays you 40 and you pay me 25 :)

Alex

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
what size tank do u have him in and what are the tank mates?
i want to make sure the same thing wont happen to me!

if things don't work out i will most likely take him off ur hands for u, if u like.
120 gallons. Chocolate cichlid, Hoplarchus psittacus, Severums, Geos, EBJD, Nicaraguan, Threadfin Acara. Mostly he's been fighting with the Chocolate, Psittacus, & Sevs.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
120 gallons. Chocolate cichlid, Hoplarchus psittacus, Severums, Geos, EBJD, Nicaraguan, Threadfin Acara. Mostly he's been fighting with the Chocolate, Psittacus, & Sevs.
Hmmm... well if he is one of the larger ones in the group he will deffinatly take advantage. Almost all my cichlids were over 6 or 7 inches

Alex, did pam pick up the green terror i sold to u bro?
Yup, going through tank changes. I want another stingray soon, and cichlids are a no go after my last experence!

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Did he get agressive?
Whats you other biggest fish?
Cause in my tank he never got that chance to push anyone around....

If you want you can come get the smaller one and zach can have the bigger one, zach pays you 40 and you pay me 25 :)

Alex
The Gt is mid sized in the tank. There are 3 guys bigger than him, a few the same size, and only 2 smaller than him. He's pretty feisty. My Psittacus really hates him!

The smaller female GT would probably work out much better in my tank.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
The Gt is mid sized in the tank. There are 3 guys bigger than him, a few the same size, and only 2 smaller than him. He's pretty feisty. My Psittacus really hates him!

The smaller female GT would probably work out much better in my tank.
Sure, if you want him let me know :) maybe you can work somthing out with zach of the larger guy

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How is he doing? Fitting in okay?
hes doing great, my giant 8'' flag tail is the boss in my tank. the green terror has shown little to no aggression towards anyone. he even has a spot picked out! if i still had a camera i would snap a few shots of him and the tank.

the only noticeable thing he has done so far is, pull a 36'' large fake plant completely out of the substrate! :p

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
hes doing great, my giant 8'' flag tail is the boss in my tank. the green terror has shown little to no aggression towards anyone. he even has a spot picked out! if i still had a camera i would snap a few shots of him and the tank.

the only noticeable thing he has done so far is, pull a 36'' large fake plant completely out of the substrate! :p
LOL, he is a trouble maker

Glad to know his agression isnt that bad in your tank. To bad for pam, i guess he just is agressive in some tanks?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
LOL, he is a trouble maker

Glad to know his agression isnt that bad in your tank. To bad for pam, i guess he just is agressive in some tanks?
might have something to do with tankmates. she had him with other cichlids which can be aggressive at times. all the fish in my tank excluding the bichirs are community fish. however, my flag tail can be a real prick sometimes! that's how i got him from the previous owner.. same with the new green terror... heh go figure..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.