British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an XP3 as part of a second-hand setup a while back and the XP3 turned out to be super noisy. Looks like it was dropped (one of the corners is chipped). Everything else is fine though so I'd be interested in buying another motor. The whole top part, #26 on this link http://www.planetrena.com/Filstar-Rena-Parts.html

Anyone has one sitting around by any chance?

Thanks.

· Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, last call. Anyone?

t-bore, thanks for the offer but even if I can't find a quieter motor I'll probably want to keep it as an emergency filter in case something happens to any of my filters. It does the job perfectly (besides keeping the whole household and the neighbours awake all night), so I don't mind the noise too much if it's only for a few days while I fix/change a filter. (I'm sure the neighbours won't mind either. :D )

If nobody answers then I'll probably get myself a 2073. Yeay! (Why exactly am I posting a last call again? Just to have clear conscience! :D )

· Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.