British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Guess I did this in the wrong order just posting into the other forms first.
I'm from north van and was given a fish tank for my birthday at age 13, kept it for 5 years untill it was taken over by a friend. I was tired of the maintenance.

I'm now 25 and just getting back into them again. It all started with an aquarium that was just sitting out beside the garbage. I cleaned it out and set it up. With some tropical fish and local river rocks.

Then on craigslist there was a free 20 gallon setup so I grabbed it, came with 2 gold fish and a poor pleco stuck with them, hes now in my other 20gall tropic.

My girlfriend now wanted a tank of her own, so we got a small 5gallon and its the home of Mr Humul, Siamese fighting fish.

Then After reading the forms a bit and seeing a tank at a friend of a friends I wanted to branch into cichlids, this ended up with me getting a 75 gallon tank making a custom hood for it and setting that up with white sand in my living room. Which I stocked with fish from members on this form!!!

Well that was longer then I thought, but you guys definitely have me hooked again! Cheers

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Diztrbd1 thats what worrys me, I already have 4, its going to be 20 before I know it
I started out with ONE 10 gallon aftering bumping into the site with google search.. in 6 months.. i had i think 16 tanks!!
Anyways, recession made me give up most.. finally picked back up.. and now back from one big 60 gallon.. to 5 tanks again! OMG, it just doesn't stop!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
welcome back....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts