British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys,

My brine shrimp were raised very nutritional and are boosted with much vitamins (Kent Marine ZOE).

You can text me at 604-259-3690.

Or find them stocked at Noah's Pet Ark.

Sincerely,

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
as per BCA rules, you must state a price. Thanks
Thanks for your useful and very helpful input. I'm seriously not sure what added value you added to this thread and seeing as you aren't a mod, I can only think that you are jealous of the poster.

Do you run up and down the street doing citizen's arrest for jay walkers too?

There's 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back

·
Registered
519 Posts
Wow... kind of rude man, If you wanted to buy something, wouldn't you want to know the price before hand ? pretty simple request really.....

·
Super Moderator
5,269 Posts
Can we please keep this civil, folks? A price would help your sales.

Respectfully,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
870 Posts
agreed with josephl... i'm just helping the moderator out.. they say the exact same thing in other posts. I think everyone would support my statement.

I guess Cool Fish is not really a cool guy... just a sensitive guy... no harm intended... take it easy.

·
Super Moderator
5,269 Posts
agreed with josephl... i'm just helping the moderator out.. they say the exact same thing in other posts. I think everyone would support my statement.

I guess Cool Fish is not really a cool guy... just a sensitive guy... no harm intended... take it easy.
Please leave the moderation tasks to the moderators. The mod team would have used more appropriate candor.

Respectfully,

Stuart

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,249 Posts
its the rules buddy

·
Super Moderator
5,269 Posts
Stuart,
I have read Moderators say
the exact same statement multiple times to different members since 2010.
As a member, it is not your "job" to moderate. Please leave those duties to the mods.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I got 6 bags over the weekend. Fat and healthy brine shrimp and my fish loved them.

I know we are a really small city but it's really too bad we can't get live brine shrimp or live black worms anymore

1 - 13 of 13 Posts