hard != impossible
ive done it before, you just cant be 100% certain
and at around 2+ inches its pretty obvious tbh

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
hard != impossible
Thats why I said "really hard" :)

I really hope you find a female soon. I would give you one from my breeding group, but someone else is already picking up a few (not necessarily females) from the group, so I wont have anymore spare ones.

If you dont find any by the end of next week, PM me and I will see if I can get a small female for you. The smallest I have is 3.5in though, so I dont know if they will suit your needs.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hope so too, i have 1 guaranteed male and 2 guaranteed female, a third im not so sure about, its a bit darker than the other 2 females and sometimes its behaviour kinda reminds me of a male... sticking out all its fins etc... im going to take the guaranteed male out for a day this weekend and see if the suspect colors up and assumes the role of alpha male if so itl confirm my suspicion.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have lots of babies the biggest two that are left are about 1" only 2 fish left at that size. the others are about 1/2" to 3/4". If you want to take a look and try and sex the. about 50 fish all together. and all are for sale. PM me if interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts