British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone to set up and possibly maintain a salt water tank for my friend's dad. My friend is currently working overseas and would like to help his dad out with starting this hobby. Looking for someone fairly experienced and must be able to speak cantonese. Please pm me your email address. Thanks!

Reactions: Bluebarry

·
Registered
519 Posts
That will most likely lead to issues unless you can get a translater. Chinese parents only speak whatever there fluent language is most of the time unless you wanna deal with broken english hah. I believe that's why you need Canto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
263 Posts
That will most likely lead to issues unless you can get a translater. Chinese parents only speak whatever there fluent language is most of the time unless you wanna deal with broken english hah. I believe that's why you need Canto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yah, that's why I was asking if it's a game breaker. I have no problems dealing with broken English. But zero English is another matter.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Thanks a lot engotski for helping me post this for me!

The tank is for my dad , please feel free to pm me! i'm looking for a basic SW set up around 70-90 gallons + stand / sump and other any equipment necessary, I been in the FW tanks for a long time but not much experience towards SW.

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Yah, that's why I was asking if it's a game breaker. I have no problems dealing with broken English. But zero English is another matter.
This is why I'm glad I married someone who speaks 4 or 5 Chinese dialects (as well as English). :bigsmile: I'm only fluent in English & semi-fluent in Chinglish ;):p

Time to add "multi-lingual" to your "MUST-HAVES to stay" list for the future Mrs. Dao, eh Albert:eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi blueburry. There is a small aquatic store in Richmond. I believe the owner will help setup SW tank and maintance. I don't know how much will that cost for the service. What I know is they are on vacation until Jan 24. He is very helpful. Located at leslie Road in between no 3 road and Hazelbridge Way

·
Registered
483 Posts
hi blueburry. There is a small aquatic store in Richmond. I believe the owner will help setup SW tank and maintance. I don't know how much will that cost for the service. What I know is they are on vacation until Jan 24. He is very helpful. Located at leslie Road in between no 3 road and Hazelbridge Way
If i am not mistaken, is this the fish store just down from Super store in Richmond? We got a quote from there already but price seems little steep haha XD , thank you though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts