British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I've decided to sell off my monster fish. I don't have much free time to take good care of them nomore. Anyways I'm from Calgary, AB and here is what I have for sale.

22+ inch Silver Arowana. Has severe drop eye on left side. Eats pellets, raw shrimp, smelt.

Asking 75 bux.

20+ inch Silver Arowana. Has severe drop eye on it's right side. Eats pellets, raw shrimp, smelt.

Asking $75.00.

19+ inch Silver Arowana. No Drop eye and no flaws. Eats pellets, raw shrimp, smelt.

Asking $100.00.

22+ inch Black Arowana. Missing one pectoral fin and it's barbels are really short. Other then that still a nice looking Arowana. Eats the same as others as well.

Asking $150.00

12+ inch Guyana Ocellaris Peacock Bass. Beautiful yellow/black/red colors. Eats Raw shrimp and Frozen lake Smelts

Asking $60.00

13+ inch Monoculus Peacock Bass. Beautiful yellow/black/red colors. Eats Raw shrimp and Frozen lake Smelts.

Asking $70.00

14+ inch Redtail Giant Gourami. Beautiful red fins and blackish blue body color. Eats pellets.

Asking $40.00

21+ inch True Alligator Gar. Very nice pattern and eats anything u put right in front of it's mouth. Very aggressive.

Asking $100.00

19+ inch Redtail Catfish. Beautiful colors and tail is very red. Very active too. Eats anything.

Asking $80.00

20+ inch Achara Catfish. Very nice looking catfish with very long beautiful whiskers. Eats anything.

Asking $60.00

Also note to anyone who is interested they must have a very large aquarium to house any of these fish. I'm also welcome to offers but lowball offers will be ignored.

PM me for more details and info.

Thanks,

Andy

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I prefer local as I do not have any knowledge of shipping live stock.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok everyone I just talked to a friend who has knowledge of shipping and yes I can ship but at buyers own expense. After hearing the costs of shipping Aros and other large fish it can get quite costly unless u buy alot at once.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts